CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Rachel Craven Textiles is a micro design company focused on creating sustainable, inclusive, finely crafted clothing, designed and sewn here in Los Angeles. We strive to use the finest fabrics that are made to last, so you can consume less. Our aim is to design inclusive silhouettes for all bodies. We use a sustainable, environmentally sound manufacturing process and have a community-based production process. RCT has a commitment to service, with a focus on truth telling, inclusion, and transparency. Join us!
We’re seeking a part-time (16 hours a week) Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our team in Glendale, CA. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, graphic design, and/or e-commerce and will possess a strong interest in independent labels and sustainable design. They will be responsible for implementing the brand’s aesthetic across multiple platforms and working to expand our customer base.
- Designing digital & print promotional materials
- Designing and running social media campaigns
- Assisting with design and operation of e-commerce website
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Some graphic design experience - proficiency with Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with e-commerce preferred
- Familiarity with local & independent fashion labels a plus
- $30 per hour
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.